Lab Rats Lab Rats

I love the music, although not a fan of the voice. Get a different singer and I think you have something awesome.

Spoonukem responds:

Haha, I'm sorry to have disappointed you. Thanks for the review!

New Beginnings_ New Beginnings_

Awesome job! It would probably do a lot though if you turned down the distortion a little bit on the rhythm guitar a bit though. Otherwise it was amazing.

Glutch responds:

Haha, I noticed this pretty much right off, but I really wanted to use my new amp. Next time, I will be using filters through the computer. My new amp has Clean, Crunch, Metal, and Insane. Clean is clean, crunch is the same with a pathetic amount of gain, Metal has a ton of gain, and insane has slightly more gain that metal. xD

Another Day Another Day

This song is EPIC!! I loved everything about it just maybe a little more drums would make it sound fuller.

Anastasia Anastasia

This is great! I love it, though you should try to record it on something other than your phone.

hidrolisk responds:

Well, right now there's simply no other way, unfortunately.
I'm thinking about using mic and if it makes the quality better (in which I very doubt), than...
I'll probably continue recording on my phone ;)
But still, thank you for the review, I hope you enjoy my other songs too..

(ch)ill {durn} (ch)ill {durn}

a little too light for my taste, but then again im really picky about dubstep having a hugewhomping bass and verything though. great song anyway

durn responds:

Thanks Kaloki. A little different every now and again is a good thing. :)

-= Smolder =- -= Smolder =-

awesome!

dude, im always looking for good dubstep songs, but it seems that i can never find them on NG. Well, that changed the second i heard this! great job!

TheBiocide responds:

Good to hear that, man! Really :) I'm glad I didn't disappoint ya.

-Hillbilly breakout- -Hillbilly breakout-

Thee BEST!

For a while i couldn't find this song, so I would always bring Agnry Faic 2 and just minimize it so i could listen to this song. So glad I found it, great song.